Garage Door Installation Services
Our team members are experts on new garage door installation. If you are looking for a garage door replacement with installation services, Iconic Garage Door Services has you covered!
Your old garage door can weight up to 400LBs and your hardware may be deteriorating. DIY garage door installation has led to many accidents and injuries, so please let the professionals handle this for you. Our team will perform a thorough safety inspection and follow all safety protocols during the installation process to ensure that you, as well as our team, are guarded from any accidents during and after installation.
Our commitment to educating our technicians and installers with up-to-date manufacturer repair guidelines will give you the confidence you should have when replacing a garage door.
Here are the general steps your technician will take to remove your old garage door and install a new one.
Step-by-Step Garage Door Installation
- Release the tension from the torsion spring
- Disconnect the existing door and opener
- Remove the old garage door panels
- Install the new door panels
- Secure the hinges and install the track
- Attach the garage door spring to the track
- Attach the tracks together
- Install the garage door springs
- Install the pulleys and torsion rod
- Attach the opener cable
- Tighten the garage door springs
- Post-installation safety inspection
As you can see, installing a new garage door is no joke and requires a lot of professional and tactical knowledge to do it correctly and safely. Iconic Garage Door Services offers full installation, repair, and maintenance services at your convenience. Contact us today for a free inspection and estimate!